JOB FOR SURE

ON THIS BLOG WE POST DAILY JOB UPDATES, IT JOBS,MNC JOBS,BANKING JOBS,GOVERNMENTJOBS,OFF CAMPUS RECRUITEMENTS AND TIPS HOW YOU CAN CRACK OFF CAMPUS DRIVES, JOBS POSTED BY ASTHA, HR AND CAREER CONSULTANT

Responsive Ads Here

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE OF INFOSYS SYSTEM ENGINEER ROLE

 INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE OF SELECTED CANDIDATE OF INFOSYS COMPANY

ROLE SYSTEM ENGINEER

Hi all, in this blog I am sharing an Interview experience of selected candidate of INFOSYS company
for the position of SYSTRM ENGINEER. In this blog will be helpful for you to do your preparation for INFOSYS company.

NAME OF CANDIDATE- Kishan Kumar

His InterviewExperience

I am KISHAN KUMAR (ECE 2020 Pass out) from Begusarai district Bihar during my college days I am not interested in it companies so I avoid that after that I am not able to perform in my field and from this year from march I decided to join it companies at first I try learn aptitude and basics of coding and got Interview mail but not able to perform well got rejected after that I appeared in ACCENTURE, Amazon, wipro, HCL, Hp, tech mahindra, IBM,DELL and some more companies I rejected after interview what I did mistake I don't have basic idea of c programming, java, oops concepts then I learnt this one and I also don't idea about my hobbies and interests because this also I ruin my some Interview and in some Interview I am not able to explain clearly about my project that are major mistake I did got rejected after many Interview and these are common questions for all Interview then after that I work on that before Infosys test and interview and below I attached some of common questions related to it  technical and project that are ask in most of interview.

1. About ur project deep analysis
2.SDLC basics
3.Oops concepts
4.C programming ,core java and basics of DBMS and PYTHON  Interview questions.
5.About Some latest technology (AI,ML, CLOUD COMUTING,IOT)

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment